Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day 4

Here I sit, the end of the fourth day...dogs on my lap :) We are dog-sitting Scooter and Sadie for a couple days...I have an incredibly sore throat, and I am hoping that I will wake up tomorrow and be miraculously healed. I am meeting with Justin (the trainer) at 9:30...Wish me luck! Today I was able to get in about 50 minutes of cardio, and my legs are hating me right now. I wasn't going to go because my legs were sore from yesterday's workout...but then my little coach told me we HAD to go :) Gotta love Alana! Eating today was good, as far as not straying from the plan. I discovered how much I like the chocolate protein shakes mixed with a banana...Mmm...I didn't get 6 meals in, and in fact I have yet to do that...but I have followed the rules regardless.

Now I'm going to take some meds and go to bed...Hoping that I will be 100% in the morning!

Punching, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment