Friday, April 17, 2009

Day 12

It's Friday, and I'm thanking God! I feel like I may be fighting a cold, but other than that it's been a wonderful day! Managed to get my workout in, despite the fact that my trainer had the day off. How dare he! :) Juuuuuust kidding. I think a lot of people took the day off, because the gym looked like a ghost town. Alana did her exercise class, and I managed to get on the weight machines and do some leg work...and 30 minutes of cardio. After the gym, we came home and ate lunch...then Alana and I headed to the park! It was 75 degrees and sunny here in TN, and we tried to soak up every minute of it!

I'm going to call it a night and try to rest my head...

Punching, xo

1 comment:

  1. Good job today! And I'm glad you guys got to spend some time outside...it was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete