Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Zumba and a Run

This week has been kind of busy (at least in my head, haha). I've been trying to get things done like getting the oil changed in the car and preparing for our trip back home to Virginia on Sunday. I know it's going to get even crazier the next few days! I am still trying to figure out how I'm going to fit all of our stuff into my car...

I went to zumba this morning...My training plan for the 1/2 marathon called for a run today, but I am trying to get as much zumba in as I can, while I can. I didn't want to slack on my running, though...so I can proudly say that I got in my 40 minute "easy" run tonight. I did a little more than 3.5 miles. The best part is that I only stopped ONE minute to walk and get water, and the rest of the time I ran! I can't even believe how my endurance has improved. Four months ago, I could've run one minute and then I probably would've done something stupid (like thrown up in the middle of the gym, lol)

I'm officially signed up for the race...and I'm determined!

Punching, xo

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your run success today! And way to go on doing Zumba, too! You're such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete