Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I apologize for my lack of posting, but the last week or so has been extremely busy here! AND I don't have cable/internet here so it's harder to bring myself to post :)

Alana and I made it back to Norfolk safe and sound! It's so good to be home, though I miss my momma already! We are working hard, trying to get the house in tip-top shape before Justin gets home next week...that's right, NEXT WEEK!!!

My eating and fitness have been pretty all over the place. I am trying not to lose focus...I ran 7 miles on Sunday before we left TN. It felt amazing! I am so ready to get back into the swing of things here...I am honestly just exhausted right now, but at the same time I don't want to make excuses!

The internet should be back on tomorrow!!! And I will be back on the treadmill, too!

Punching, xo

1 comment:

  1. So, so glad you're home safe & sound! I can't believe Justin will be home next week!!! So proud of you for running 7 miles, you're rockin it!! Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete