Monday, July 6, 2009

Day 1 (of my next 12 weeks)

I can't believe I'm back to Day 1 :) I have come so far since my first Day 1! I weighed in this morning (even though I just weighed yesterday), just to have an accurate "starting" weight. I couldn't believe it, when I saw that I had dropped another 0.6 lbs since yesterday!

It felt really good to be back on the BFL eating plan. I went grocery shopping tonight and stocked up on lots of yummy food for the week. The BFL plan says today should've been an upper body workout, but I did zumba this morning and I am too tired to do my weight training. It's not really a big deal, I will just switch my cardio days with my weight days this week. It felt amazing to sweat today! I'm back in it :)

I feel confident that I can keep this up when I go home to VA. I have been a little anxious about how it would play out, but it has become such habit to me I'm sure it will be fine...And I'm pretty sure that Justin is going to embrace the new healthy lifestyle alongside me!

Punching, xo

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING, my friend! What an encouraging way to start your next phase of BFL! I know you can keep it up when you head back home. So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete