Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Slacker Me

I admit, I've been slacking when it comes to the blogging thing. I am proud to say that I have NOT been slacking in other areas of my life, though! I have been busy doing everything from getting myself and Alana registered for school, to preparing for (and having) Justin's homecoming...and running...let's not forget running!

I have stuck to my training schedule pretty well...I am up to 9 miles on my long runs! This weekend I will run 10! I am shocked and amazed at how much my body has transformed...I mean, as far as endurance and strength go...I was talking to Justin (mind you, while running my 8th of 9 miles) on Saturday and I told him that it was insane that just 5 months ago I could hardly run 1 MINUTE without feeling like I'd pass out.

Life is good...Allison is happy!

Punching, xo

1 comment: